Sunday 22 July 2007

Sana,Sidra,Saira and The Veezo Crisps


I was walking by a grocery store and saw VEEEEZOOOOO CRISPS on the snacks stand and instantly it reminded me of my college buddies namely Sidra and Sana :). The three of us used to feast on them in the cafetaria after crazy hours of programming.It's funny how such associations build up.Carrying the flashback in my mind I rushed into the shop and got myself a packet of veezo's and like old times stuggled to open it, believe me, opening the veezo packet is the hardest thing to do!! Anyhow, after several attempts I finally managed to open it,(Sana would open it for me in uni) got hold of a chilled sprite and happily munched them.The munches would have been tastier had the twosome been along my side.Just for the record I prefer lays to veezo's :p and pringles to lays.

7 comments:

Sana said...

sweet old memories :)

Asif said...

that sure is sweet =)
Reminds me of good ol' days of univ where it was Samosas and pepsi...n I remember Samosa often used to end up in 2 to 3 pieces :P

Syra said...

aww..that's so sweet asif bhai,that's what i call caring and sharing =).
I recall sharing sandwiches (lunch) with em and vice versa.
Sanaaaaa...i miss those amijan walay yummy sandwiches.

SIDRA KHAN said...

Nice
Sidra Khan.info books

Unknown said...

They were so yummy esp the cheese flavour 😃 but can't find them in shops 🙁 lucky you that you found them

Unknown said...

They were so yummy esp the cheese flavour 😃 but can't find them in shops 🙁 lucky you that you found them

Anonymous said...

Hi is this available now veezo chips in 2022.november my w.app 00923147036109 wanna purchase veezo