1. Start off each day with the waking up supplications, thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.
2. Put Allah first in your life.
3. Broaden your horizons - learn 5 new verses from the Holy Qur'aan every day, travel to pray far in the mosque to brighten your day, take up a booklet having supplications and read them.
4. Pray Salaat Al-dhuhaa after sunrise.
5. If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laid back manner, and pray that Allah shall forgive him.
6. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless life is to waste in being angry.
7. Remember that you can never have too many friends, but you can have few quality friends that help you fulfill the purpose of your creation (i.e live for Allah).
8. When you're happy, try to share your happiness with others. Thank Allah for that, and pray its continuation.
9. When something bad or embarrassing happens to you, just think that it could always be worse, remember the reward of patience, and thank Allah that it's not worse than it is.
10. Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like feeding a poor person, or caressing an orphan's head.
11. Never stop believing that you can win Allah's love and thus work for it. Then you can win the love of Allah's slaves.
12. Spend some time thinking of Allah's amazing creation.
13. Always love those who love Allah unconditionally. This way you will ensure that you live for Him, love for Him, and hate for Him (those who are enemies of Him).
14. Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence (this is tough!!).
15. Every now and then, give yourself a break. Give time to your family and friends, but always remember Allah and watch that He is watching you.
16. Pray for blessing to come to those being lost, and pray to Allah to guide them to the true path.
17. Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always obey them except when they order to disobey Allah.
18. Smile to everyone, for your smile makes a big difference to him or her and you are rewarded.
19. Forgive, forget and smile.
20. Tears are not for women only... tears are for all human beings with feelings remaining in them. Don't restrain your tears when remembering Allah.
21. When people criticize your actions and effort, revise your actions and see if they please Allah or not. If they do; then ignore and remember how the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) and the Sahabah (Radhi Allaho anhum) were criticized, made fun of and even physically harmed, so have patience.
22. Read the Holy Qur'aan daily and try to have a schedule for completing it as much as you could. As you open the Holy Qur'aan daily, read with observing not just passing your eyes through the words.
23. Don't let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it more than gain.
24. Never look down on anybody, for, to Allah, they may be better than you.
25. Convey this to all Muslims with the intention of having a healthy society living for Allah and pray: "Invite all to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and consult with them in ways that are best and most gracious." (Qur'aan, 16:125)
Source: IQRA Islamic Magazine