Tuesday, 5 April 2011

another me?

Have you ever had that moment in life when you look back at something that you wrote that brought back a realization of your own old self and you smile to yourself thinking wow, was that really me? :) It happened to me today;

A friend recently floated an old article that I wrote for my blog over 2 years ago with a few lines of praise. I read the appreciation note and ignored the link until a few days later she took the care to bring it to my attention by appreciating it again in person. Consequently I spared a moment to reread my own writing. After having a read I was quiet for a couple of minutes pondering that how I have changed over the years, and what different state of mind, heart and thoughts I was at that point of time. Life or something like it.

Remember me in your duas
~S

6 comments:

SAK said...

:)

Popoviciu Daniel said...

nice blog!

roye said...

Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Abuja
Flights to Abuja
Abuja Flights

Kadar Kaja Mohaideen Habib Rahuman said...

good, http://internetworld2011.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nice blog, i think ur hardwork
see my blog http://favouriterafihits.blogspot.com/

asicstigershoesonline said...

The dresses of this Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses are manufactured with the best quality fabric. They are comfortable enough to wear, are highly sophisticated and help a lot in Abercrombie Fitch Outletflattering others.Vibram Five Fingers Shoes If you want to enhance your beauty, style and feminine look, then nothing can be better than these Franklin and Marshall hoodies. They are meant to be suitable for the delicacy and elegancy of women.Louis Vuitton On Sale