Friday 2 January 2009

Sidra Reflects

Sunset over River Ravi

"Ever seen reflection of a sunset on the surface of a peaceful river? How serene and enchanting... but how very delicate... a single pebble can destroy your view...dispersing the beauty into wild spread of mere colors... which makes no sense no meaning to anyone but me myself... such is the beauty of a dream... beautiful, enchanting and sometimes mesmerizing for a short time...Pebbles of reality can distort them and shred them... yet they mean a world to me... and I try to hold onto its every color... every hue... every tinge of it... because it was my dream... and every bit of it was my happiness.. my joy... my life!"
[Sidra]

May all your dreams come true Sidra. Ameen

2 comments:

Asif said...

Sum Ameen :O)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Syre :o)